Inserting inline graphics

Alastair Dent alastair.dent at imgtec.com
Wed Sep 11 06:03:18 PDT 2013

As a workflow that would be simply impractical.

This product has many, many button icons. More than exist in Word, for example. Many more.

I won't be using all of them. As I'm writing I will be 'inventing' procedures where I need to say 'Click X to ...'

I need a quick method for placing a screenshot of the button icon inline in a paragraph.

If I were writing in Word, I'd just paste the bitmap and use a macro to adjust size (if required).
If I were writing in HTML I'd save the bitmap as a file, then type a link in the html (using a class to control size and placing).

In Frame it seems to be a four-step manual process to paste and place the bitmap - and the placing and sizing can't even be controlled with a style.