Version Control Suggestions

Sonnenberg, Aryeh Aryeh.Sonnenberg at emc.com
Wed Sep 11 11:54:50 PDT 2013

I am working on multiple versions of docs, and finding it difficult to ensure that changes that get added to an earlier version get propogated throughout the following versions.

I know that our developers use Perforce to do a "merge" so all changes get into the main files.

It there something like this for FrameMaker? I am using 10, soon upgrading to 11.

Thank you

Aryeh Sonnenberg
Technical Writer,  Flash Products Division
EMC Center of Excellence. Israel
7 Hamada St., Herzelia 46733, Israel
Tel: +972-9-9732099  Fax: +972-9-771-8000 Cell: +972-54-499-1733
http://israel.emc.com/coe

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEAF39.8A0DA5F0]