Inserting inline graphics

Alastair Dent alastair.dent at imgtec.com
Mon Sep 16 00:54:14 PDT 2013

I'm using something like your suggested workflow.

The downside of it is that pasting into the pre-formatted frame doesn't work well. Even if the scratch icon bitmap is selected, pasting doesn't replace it. Selecting the frame and pasting results in the bitmap appearing in the centre of the page. It has to be manually dragged from there to the frame.

Just documenting the tooltip text is a huge failure in usability for the end user.