Resizing main text frame, was: Framemaker 8, Windows 8.1 and click-and-drag

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Sep 17 00:25:56 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

I also noticed that FrameMaker crashed sometimes when
I resize a frame down to the bottom. In my case it was the
main text frame on a body page. Windows 7 Enterprise,
FrameMaker 8, 10, 11.

I did not test yet, whether it happened less often when I drag the
frame slowly. I noticed it less often with FrameMaker 11 (now maybe
once a month). My assumption was that there are problems with
certain files. MIF washing did not help.

Best regards

Winfried