Inserting Inline Graphics - and AutoText

Dave Reynolds dave.reynolds at taitradio.com
Tue Sep 17 14:16:00 PDT 2013

I would agree with Michael. We've used AutoText for years to insert
anchored frames containing icons/small graphics - both in-line and in
the margins. It has saved us a lot of time. It seems like the perfect
solution for Alastair (the original poster).

I have mentioned AutoText to Alastairin a couple of personal emails, but
I never got a response. Maybe my emails got lost, or filtered out as spam?

Cheers

Dave