mapping table mystery--or is it misery?

Urszula Witherell urszulawitherell at jetsetcom.net
Tue Sep 17 11:18:04 PDT 2013

Karen,

Does your file have text imported from Word or RTF? Depending on your import
options setup, Word styles come in as tags and they may be hiding in empty
paragraphs (spaces between paragraphs with FM tags) or as the very last tag
where end of the flow mark appears.

Do you use HTML Setup Utility? If so this is what updates your HTML Mapping
Table and automatically adds the new tags....

This is where I would check first.

Urszula

--
Urszula Witherell | JetSet Communications, Inc.
Adobe Certified Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker