Word and Frame comparisons

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:55:30 PDT 2013

The answer is yes and no.

*If* the paragraph has a specific style assigned to it, you can return the paragraph formatting to that of the defined style by pressing Ctrl+Q. And if you have the whole paragraph selected, you can return all the characters to the default formatting for the paragraph style by pressing Ctrl+Spacebar.

But if the document uses locally formatted Normal style, all you'll get by using these keystrokes is the equivalent of plain text.

-Fred Ridder