Word and Frame comparisons

Corinne Kenney skikenney at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 11:25:58 PDT 2013

You are probably right. And when people say "everybody knows Word," I tend to give this reply:

The "good" thing about Word is that you can just open it up and start typing.
The bad thing about Word is that -- you can just open it up and start typing.

Corinne Kenney
Sr. Technical Editor/Writer
Raytheon Company