Get rid of RGB colors

Pam Harper pharper at bailiwick.com
Thu Sep 26 07:35:01 PDT 2013

I have hundreds of RGB colors that show in my color pull downs and would like to get rid of these. I tried one recommendation about saving the file as a .mif file and then again as a Frame doc. This worked except all my graphics, which reside in the document, turned grey. Any other suggestions on how to trim this extremely long list of RGB colors? I use Frame 10 on Windows 7. Also I have created one RGB color that I need for the documents-that one I have given a name, but the other RGB colors are listed as their number.

Pam Harper