[FrameMaker ] Text skipping from right to left column

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Sep 30 06:40:02 PDT 2013

Hi Bödvar,

This is not only a fault, this is a nasty bug.
Or how do you name it, if some lines from the end
of the _second_ column are moved to the end of the
_first_ column.
Column 1 is filled with text, then column 2, and at the
end of column 1 you have some lines out of any context.
These lines are moved from the end of column 2.

Yes. Balance Columns is activated. But that's what I want to keep.
The orphan/widow setting should not cause such a strange effect.

I had responded to a post on the Adobe forum, but accidentally
not on the Adobe forum but to this mailing list.

Best regards

Winfried