FM 8: Set ctrl-tab to "last selected"?

VLM TechSubs TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org
Mon Sep 30 09:33:52 PDT 2013

Greetings!

Is there a way to change the way ctrl-tab works, so that it works like alt-tab in Windows, namely, displays documents in
most-recently-selected order, rather than in Frame-random order? As it is now, I find this feature worthless, when it could be
extremely useful.

I also find the display provided on the Window menu most frustrating, particularly when a large number of files is open. When I
select "More windows .", each time, I get the list in a different order. What a PAIN!!!!! Did the developers AND the marketers AND
the QA people all miss this? How can that be? (Perhaps this is best left a rhetorical question, since there is probably no way to
change this within any time frame shorter than the span of my lifetime. :)

Thanks!

Elchanan