TIME URGENT ... Missing Adobe PDF printer driver

VLM TechSubs TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org
Mon Sep 30 17:25:36 PDT 2013

Hmm, good idea, but how? I tried a repair installation, that didn’t solve the problem. Is there another way to do just a Distiller
installation from the Frame install? I’ll have to check this out more carefully, thanks for the idea.

Elchanan

From: Böðvar Björgvinsson [mailto:bodvar at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 5:13 AM
To: VLM TechSubs
Cc: Syed Zaeem Hosain; info at heiko-haida.de; Framers
Subject: Re: TIME URGENT ... Missing Adobe PDF printer driver

Seems to me you should do a partial reinstallation of your FM, installing Distiller. Some other install of another pdf application
might have damaged it.

HTH,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson

  <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ikef3gCrA3g/UIsF1sJlTvI/AAAAAAAABik/zEqYCbBxQdA/s167/SignEmail.ai.png>

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:51 AM, VLM TechSubs <TechSubs at vibrantlivingministries.org> wrote:

Yes Zaeem, and thank you!

I sometimes get the impression that Adobe Acrobat has a few “undocumented features” going on. :)

Acrobat is VERY expensive. Everything from Adobe is very expensive, IMO. :):) So I imagine that your work will be welcomed by many
people! Will you include PDFmarks support?

Interesting comment about LaTeX. I am aware of it, but not familiar with it. Does it work under Windows, or only Linux?

Thanks !

Elchanan