HTML Mapping Table

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:48:56 PDT 2014

It also saves me the time and space of describing them in my template documentation (where all the different FM objects used, including reference pages are described).

But you're right, it probably is not something you should do retroactively if your template documentation is meager. You might break something. (In this case, if you know you aren't producing HTML that is very unlikely.)

Craig