Microsoft Word to FM 11 footnote conversion woes

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:20:44 PDT 2014

In the Find dialog, select the "Use wildcards" option. Then in the Find Text box, type:
[0-9]
This will find any digit between 0 and 9, inclusive. It's got some limitations--it will find multi-digit numbers one digit at a time, and it will not find numbers that are the result of autonumber formatting or a cross-reference--but it will find numbers and not letters or punctuation, so maybe it will work well enough for you.

-Fred Ridder