Acrobat X: Possible to transfer comments between PDFs?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:01:28 PDT 2014

Thank you all.

We're still using FM10 and Acrobat Pro X. Both Art's and Craig's
information was useful--I can import the comments from the old PDF into the
new one, and it's a lot easier than I expected.

As Monica notes, however, they're not necessarily in the right spots on the
page, as things have changed between versions. Still, they're at least
usually on the same page, so that's a good start. Maybe it'll be good
enough. I'm going to experiment with trying to move some, although I
suspect if it's not my comment the program won't let me. We'll see.

Lin

--
Lin Sims