Contextual Help Links Breaking?

Tammy Butcher tammy.butcher at vbrick.com
Thu Apr 24 05:41:35 PDT 2014

Hi -

I have contextual help links on the topic headers of my FrameMaker 11 file that I output to an ePublisher WebWorks help file.  I have not touched them because the application's interface has not changed.  Yet, for some reason, the file will no longer branch to these help links.  I have checked my Frame file and the topic alias' seem to be in place yet they do not seem to be working.  When I look at a previous version of the file, it works fine.  Yet they do not want to work in my current and updated version.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Tammy