URL Checker

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Wed Apr 30 12:30:03 PDT 2014

John and Scott (and Rick),

I have a sample ExtendScript that uses the Socket object, called
"NETWORK_-_Retrieve_text_over_network.jsx". It retrieves text from a
webpage and sticks it into a document. It could be easily modified to
just look for the 200 OK message. All in all, this would be a very short
and generally simple script for an experienced developer. A great idea
for a script, really. I should add it to the group. I could use it
myself.

http://www.weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_ExtendScriptSamples.htm

Russ

Message: 16