importing master pages, but not getting Room for Sideheads (FM12 unst)

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Tue Aug 12 06:37:09 PDT 2014

Our Marketing group wants us to use new templates that have room for a
sidebar. We won't actually use the sidebar for anything, and it's OK for
titles, images, and tables to extend into the sidebar. We may put notes
over there.
We have been able to do this with the Room for Sideheads feature, and we're
pretty happy with the look. But when we import formats from one file to
another, all the formats come over as expected except for the sideheads
setting.
Is this a bug? A feature we don't understand? Has anyone dealt with this?
How can we import that sidehead setting along with the rest of the settings?

--

<http://www.actifio.com/>    *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Radically simple copy data management *

*.*