Copy Special for a Table Tag

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:24:31 PDT 2014

Sounds like a job for an ExtendScript.

Craig

Subject: Copy Special for a Table Tag
From: dixit.ponnukasu at tcs.com
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:49:39 +0530

Hi,Just wanted to know if there is a way to apply the table properties through the "Copy Special" option for a table tag in FrameMaker.
Right now, I am handling a migration work where the existing content has to be transformed to a different template. For which, this option would be handy.
Because if this is feasible, then I can use the Find/Replace - "By Pasting" option and I will be able to convert all the tables in one go as opposed to applying the table tag by individually selecting each table from the document.
Please advise.
Thanks & Regards
Dixit Ponnukasu

and any attachments. Thank you