Help with the future of Mif2Go/DITA2Go/uDoc2Go?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu Aug 14 09:39:24 PDT 2014

Hi...

Just sending out another email to these groups to make sure that anyone
interested in helping to guide the future direction of Mif2Go, DITA2Go,
and uDoc2Go has signed up for the omsys-dev Yahoo group ..

As Jeremy had wished, the code for his tools will be made available to
the open source community, and the omsys-dev group is where we'll
discuss exactly how to do that. You don't need to be a developer or have
any specific expertise (although that's very helpful), other than an
interest in these tools.

I'll be starting the discussion next week, and want to make sure that
everyone interested is on-board from the beginning.

Cheers,

...scott