Help tips for structured Framemaker?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Aug 15 11:09:52 PDT 2014

Hi Theresa,

There should be information in either the Structured Application Developers
Guide or the Structured Application Developers Reference. HOWEVER, because
you are first starting out, I would shy away from applying formatting via
the EDD. Instead, just specify the paragraph format you want for each of
your elements. Since you probably already have an unstructured template,
this makes it easier to have the new structured template use the formats you
are familiar with.

Rick