.tps files too big?

Roman Banks banks_roman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 01:06:05 PDT 2014

Hi Craig,

I think that the problem is with the printer spooler.
I am using Framememaker 10. When distilling large books, the spooler often crashes. That usually happens when I manually initiate the distilling process (File-->Save as PDF).
The spooler almost never crashes on me when I run a script that updates the book and generates a PDF.

HTH,
Roman