Index Entry Under Wrong Letter

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:54:06 PDT 2014

Hi Framers,

My index marker text is "Information and Data Management Group". Yet this
entry keeps sorting only under the letter "L" in the generated index. I
have double-checked to make sure that the leading "i" is not a lower-case
"L"; in fact, I retyped both the original text and the entry, and deleted
the entry and re-typed it again under a new marker. Another entry beginning
with the word "information" sorts correctly under "i". This entry doesn't
appear elsewhere so it's not a duplicate marker. I pulled a standalone list
of index markers by alpha, and the same thing happens.

What would cause this behavior?

Thanks,
Karen