What is the situation with regards to buying used versions of FrameMaker?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun Dec 7 19:31:44 PST 2014

Hi, Hedley.

Once a version 7.2 license has been used for an upgrade, it is no longer available for sale (or transfer of license) any more – Robert Lauriston is right about that.

But, as it happens, I have some 7.2 licenses (and the original Adobe disks) which were not upgraded, so can make those available if you want to buy one (or more?).

I had posted here about these some time back, but our IT guys were slow in figuring out what to do at Adobe to get them transferred, so I could not follow up with the person who was interested in purchasing them.

In any case, I can probably find these disks fairly quickly. If you can find out from Adobe what you might need from me to make the license transfer happen – since these were never used for upgrades – and are interested in getting one or two, please let me know.