online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped; in PDF and HTML5

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:18:33 PST 2014

>From the size of the "New" version, compared to the "Old" version, I would expect a lot of good stuff.Old has just shy of 700 pages. New has just shy of 1000 pages.That's 300 pages of information that wasn't available in the "Old".I have to ask, why are there items missing from the "New"?

     On Friday, December 12, 2014 2:10 PM, David Spreadbury <dspreadb at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Robert,Comparing the TOC of the "New" Using Framemaker 12 against the TOC of the one you referenced this morning (see below) concerning endnotes, there are several sections missing in the "New" version.Maybe keeping both links available would be a temporary fix.Just like I keep a copy of the Framemaker 5 User Guide because the index in the pre-Adobe Framemaker was more robust in what it covered.
This is covered in the FM manual topic "Create and maintain endnotes":

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WSd817046a44e105e21e63e3d11ab7f7561e-7f49.html