How to Create Bibliography in FM?

David Farbey dfarbey at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 03:00:27 PST 2014

I know someone has already mentioned this, but it is very important to
follow the correct citation style. If you are writing an academic paper or
preparing a submission to an academic journal, you must follow the citation
style required by the journal or by your academic institution.

Popular formats for citations include MLA, APA, and Harvard (see for
example: http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm or
http://libguides.shu.ac.uk/referencing)

Even if you aren't constrained by formal considerations, being consistent
in your citations and references is very important for your credibility.

David
(disclosure: I am a part time Associate Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam
University www.shu.ac.uk)

David Farbey - david at farbey.co.uk
Mobile  07538 420 800
http://about.me/davidfarbey