why view on phone WAS: online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:28:50 PST 2014

I think this is probably a proof of concept issue. I worked for a packaging
machine making company that would love to be able to have their manuals
available to operators as they walked around their machines. Sometimes the
chain of machines was a block long. They have also considered issuing
tablets with their machines for the operators to use.

Craig