FrameMaker 12 - Getting Started guides

tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Fri Dec 19 06:30:53 PST 2014

If you are upgrading FM from ver. 9 or earlier, there's an excellent course
on Lynda.com. It's on FM10, which is where the user interface changed.

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, technical & training documentation
Bucher Emhart Glass

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 19, 2014, at 9:24 AM, Steve Madison <MadisonS at princecastle.com>
wrote:

> In follow up to Klaus' comments about FM Getting Started guides, does
anyone have a recommendation on a decent learning resource on getting
started with FM12?

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
> This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.