How to create PDF without forced line-break

OISHIHIROFUMI simandl at mac.com
Wed Dec 24 16:27:44 PST 2014

Dear Framers,

Hello. When I output a PDF file from FrameMaker, the forced line-break characters are automatically added on each end of the line.

Sample files:

Original Source: sample.fm
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14966306/sample.fm

Output PDF: sample.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14966306/sample.pdf

Copy-paste text (from PDF): sample.txt
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14966306/sample.txt
  *An forced line-break character is inserted at each line end.

These forced line-break characters may disturb the Text-to-Speech applications, etc.
How can I output a PDF from FrameMaker without unexpected forced line-breaks?

My environment:

FrameMaker: Ver. 12 (unstructured)
OS: Win 7
Acrobat Distiller: XI
Joboption: Press Quality

FYI, I can output a PDF without unexpected forced line-breaks from InDesign or Word.

Thanks in advance.
Hiro. Oishi