How to create PDF without forced line-break

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Dec 26 11:02:37 PST 2014

I think it depends on how a text editor interprets ends of lines.
When I copy the text from your Framemaker file into eCleaner or
Notepad++, there are no unexpected line breaks. If I save your FM
file as PDF and then copy/paste the text from the PDF into eCleaner
or Notepad++, I see no unexpected line breaks.

Perhaps try a different text editor?

Carol