FM12: SaveAs PDF not showing Dingbats in Ref pages

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 10:31:14 PST 2014

Hi all,
I always use print to file and distill from there. Today I was "playing"
with the new FM12 creating a small newsletter. There was one heading that
needed a dingbat above which I created, and it showed OK in FM12. But when
saving as PDF it just did not show in the pdf file. I tried this in several
ways but finally did "as I always do" and printed the fm to file and
distilled from there. Now the dingbat showed.

So, still the SaveAs PDF is buggy and not to rely on, it seems.

Best regards,
Bodvar