FM12 has char format in xref been fixed?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Feb 4 12:35:30 PST 2014

Thanks, Steve. My struggle right now is with cross-references to
paragraphs that, in addition to regular text,  house hypertext links
formatted with a Character tag that makes the text blue; and
cross-references that house an italicized citation to a book. The
character-formatted text in those cross-refs lose their character
formatting. I use cross-references because I want to single-source
the source text.  I can't avoid character formatting in these
instances. And as you stated, breaking one cross-ref into three
separate cross-refs to access the text before and after the
character-formatted text is impractical.

Just as I can import text insets and retain their formatting, I would
hope that eventually Adobe will give me the option to use cross-refs
while retaining the source formatting. Call it a feature enhancement.

Carol