Conditional text - looks like there are some big differences between 9 and 12

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:16:32 PST 2014

I take a look at the recent webinar that Adobe posted on the new Features of FM12. The conditional text stuff is covered.

Craig

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:07:21 -0500
Subject: Conditional text - looks like there are some big differences between	9 and 12
From: david.h.downing at gmail.com
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com

That tutorial for FarmeMaker 9 has been working pretty well for me until now, because there appear to be some big differences in the interface for conditional text tags. The tutorial for FM9 says to click the Apply button at the top of the list of tags and select the "in" radio button -- but neither of these things are included on that window for 12. Also, FM 12 includes a "State" check box that isn't in the FM9 interface. Is anyone familiar enough with FM12 to straighten me out?