TCS 5 no box version sold

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 09:00:36 PST 2014

I just got off the chat with an Adobe representative after noticing that only a download can be purchased from the Adobe web site for TCS 5. She said that the product is not being made available except by download (i.e. no box version).

I really like the idea of having a DVD, but I guess I'm old fashioned. They can be handy if you need to install a copy in an emergency while in some out of the way place away from the Internet. And the concreteness of the DVD makes me feel like I actually own something.

I suppose you could burn the download to a disk for such use. Is that what people do now? I'd appreciate feedback on this from early adopters.

Craig