fileref does not show up as attribute

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Wed Feb 19 16:19:51 PST 2014

This is one of those maddening issues you will encounter with structured
FrameMaker/XML.

Delete the entityref attribute from your DTD. If an entityref attribute
is declared for a graphic element, FrameMaker will represent the graphic
as an entity (even if you've specified in read/write rules to express
graphic locations as filerefs).

Hope this helps!

-Alan
---
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication <http://www.stc.org>Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
Immediate Past President, Society for Technical Communication
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532