Subject: TCS 5 no box version sold

David Boss bosscomm at rogers.com
Thu Feb 20 11:46:11 PST 2014

I keep all downloaded software and updates on a separate hard drive in my
desktop system and a backup on an external hard drive that I can also use
with my laptop. More convenient and faster to load than a DVD.

Actually I have 3 drives in my desktop system -- a 250GB SSD that holds my
OS and software, a 1TB hard drive that holds active work files, and a 3TB
hard drive that holds my photos, work archive, and software archive.

The "laptop" doesn't have a DVD drive so using an external hard drive makes
more sense anyway (Acer V5-171, really a cross between laptop, netbook and
ultrabook -- 11.6" screen, i5 processor, 8GB RAM, replaceable 500GB hard
drive, removable battery).

David

Boss Communications / Boss Photographic
www.bosscommunications.com / www.bossphotographic.com