Round-trip revisions via MS Word. Alternate methods?

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Feb 27 10:53:34 PST 2014

I have to convert a PDF to Word occasionally but I never convert with Acrobat. I use BCL easy Converter (I think it cost $20).

The output to an RTF is way better than what I can get from a PDF to Word via Acrobat. But it's still not great.

If the output was for my use, I'd have to protest loudly to try for a better option - or call in sick whenever it was necessary ;-)))

Alison