Special > Hypertext Link in new window

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:15:42 PST 2014

Hi there...

I know how to create a link to a website from within Frame (it happens to
be 7.x/Windows)...

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the "_blank" command to leave the
original window open and open the link in a new window?

I've tried 3-4 different ways and haven't been successful.

Thanks in advance and here's to a wonderful 2014!

--
may your day be igKnighted with passionately powerful possibilities!

Jerilynne Knight

Business Strategist, Business Analyst, Techie Stuff De-Mystifier

Making strategies, systems, and automation work harder so you don't have to!