Saving back from FM v11 to FM v9

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Mon Jan 13 13:56:16 PST 2014

Hi Karen,

you might also try the FM 11-mif format. FM 9 seems to open these files,
and probably thus the font information will be correct.

(In any case, FM 9 should be patched to its last version, as the support
for the FM 7.2 "not Unicode" characters was added very late.)

Why this once worked but not now... I have no idea.

Best regards -

Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Karen Mann: