FM12 is here!

Kapil Verma kverma at adobe.com
Tue Jan 14 11:09:23 PST 2014

Hello Framers,

First of all, wish you all a happy new year 2014! For those of you who don't know me, I am a Sr. Product Manager at Adobe and am responsible for Adobe's Technical Communication product line.

Today, I have some exciting news for you! It is my pleasure to announce the availability of the new versions of Adobe's Technical Communication products<http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite.html>. On the FrameMaker side, we launched FrameMaker 12<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html>, FrameMaker Publishing Server 12<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemakerpublishingserver.html> and a brand new, exciting product in FrameMaker XML Author 12<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemakerxmlauthor.html>! Yes, you read it right! There is going to be a new product focused exclusively on XML authoring.

Read my blog post here<http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2014/01/framemaker-12-launch-blog.html> for more details..

Thanks,

Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - Adobe Technical Communications Products
O: +91-120-2444711 x 34505

Technical Communication Suite<http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite.html> I FrameMaker<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html> I RoboHelp<http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html> I FrameMaker Publishing Server<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemakerserver.html> I RoboHelp Server<http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelpserver.html>

Blog<http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/KapilVermaAdobe> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/adobetcs>

Learning Resources
Upcoming LIVE eSeminars<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=list&loc=en_us&type=eseminar&product=Technical+Communication+Suite&interest=&audience=&monthyear=>
On-Demand eSeminars<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=list&loc=en_us&type=ondemand_seminar&product=Technical+Communication+Suite&interest=&audience>