ANN: FrameMaker 12 Product Launch Webinar Jan 28

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed Jan 15 17:26:36 PST 2014

Adobe launched its most significant upgrade to FrameMaker in 12 years this week. Join our product launch webinar on "What's New in FrameMaker 12? What is FrameMaker XML Author 12?" at 8:00 AM Pacific on Tues January 28th.

You may register at: http://adobe.ly/1cqZL3D

FrameMaker 12:  publish to 5 online formats (including HTML5 responsive layout) in addition to PDF, sans Suite or plug-ins; revamped UI with choice of icons; visual quick element toolbar for XML; MathML equations; Dropbox support, RegEx in FIND/CHANGE, generate QR codes, colored text boxes and much, much more.

NEW PRODUCT = FrameMaker XML Author 12: Effortlessly author XML/DITA content with an intuitive customizable user interface, role-based modes and multiviews, quick insertion and viewing of content, Smart Paste, and support for MathML equations, DTD, XSLT 2.0, and XPath2.0.

We hope that you can join us for the live webinar. Register and get the recording link if you are unable to attend. This venue, which includes live demos by Adobe Sr. Product Mgr Kapil Verma, will be the perfect place for you to ask questions.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J