FrameMaker 12 released - activation via internet 'hack'

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Thu Jan 16 01:35:59 PST 2014

 From my previous experience with Adobe's "Activation via internet"
feature, you [the software purchaser] can try contacting Adobe Technical
support <tcssup at adobe.com>

If you supply all your personal and purchase details [software order
number], you will then be directed to download a 'hack' from the Adobe
licensing portal, which after installation will prevent the software
from calling home.

// Simon BUCH