FrameMaker 12 released

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Jan 16 18:32:28 PST 2014

> I don't understand why you would stop using it for new docs. Most of the software I've bought I've never upgraded.

I guess you and I have a different philosophy about these, I suppose. :) I prefer to stay up on software upgrades when I am using something extensively. The thinking is to get bug fixes, new features, better performance, etc. For example, an update changed a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version of the video editing software I use ... allowed me to edit longer videos in HD without fewer problems.