End-of-flow wildcard?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 08:17:03 PST 2014

Anyone know if there is one? My docs don't mention it, only '$', which ain't the same thing at all. I need to find table cell contents that end with a '.' when they shouldn't (in a fairly large reference list).

Speaking of ends of flows, I've been reading the correspondence on Adobe's pricing, upgrades and licensing policies with interest. As an avid use and evangeliser of FrameMaker since version 3, I think some decisions have been made that Adobe could come to regret.

Thanks.
--
Steve