End-of-flow wildcard?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:13:59 PST 2014

Are either of you using Rick Quatro's TableCleaner plug-in? At my last employer about a decade ago (my, how time files when you're having fun...) I converted well over 10K pages of legacy Word documentation to FrameMaker and I know I could never have done it without Rick's plug-in. It got rid of all sorts of Word-specific cruft and dealt with the way Frame imported every Word table with the "custom ruling and shading" flag set so that you wouldn't get the expected results when you applied a Frame table style. And it did it all in a single step.

-Fred Ridder