Applying a character tag to text in FM10

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Jan 20 15:10:17 PST 2014

Thanks all. I was just getting so frustrated having to redo something that I
thought was done, I couldn't take a step back. I was told that the Regular
package included Italic fonts, but upon examination as suggested, it
doesn't. I did try Stuart's suggestion of Oblique and it looks like garbage,
that's for sure as Stuart also warned about.

Ok, grumble, grumble, grumble . . . I really wish this client would not be
so stuck on using these fonts.

Thanks all,

I appreciate the help and understanding from y'all.

TVB