OT: looking for a font designer

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Jan 20 12:28:31 PST 2014

Why reinvent the wheel? There are fonts that have the standard ANSI
Z535 exclamation point in triangle symbol at U+26A0:

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/26a0/fontsupport.htm

Do you need to worry about IEEE, ANSI, or OSHA standards? Generally,
Warning is reserved for things that can cause serious injury or death.