Need a good introductory tutorial for FrameMaker 12

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Jan 23 05:09:53 PST 2014

Hi David,

Lynda.com has a FrameMaker 11 course, but since it just covers the basics
anyway, it would be appropriate for FrameMaker 12. It will cost you $25 per
month,  but since you have a 30 day trial this will be just right. There are
tons of great course on there that you will have access to for the monthly
fee. No formal connection to them, just a satisfied customer.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017