Need a good introductory tutorial for FrameMaker 12

Urszula urszulawitherell at jetsetcom.net
Thu Jan 23 09:24:16 PST 2014

David, just be sure you do not compare FrameMaker to PageMaker. Two different worlds, one long gone and replaced by InDesign.

FrameMaker is more like a very able text processor with focus on text content, rather than layout of individual pages. Be sure you cover master pages, format tags and catalogs.

Enjoy,

Urszula Witherell
www.jetsetcom.net | www.trainingonsite.com
301.524.3165