Opening FM 9 via Remote Desktop crashes

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:35:00 PST 2014

I haven't tried to do FM with a Remote Desktop, but the first thing that
occurred to me is that the program may not be executing with Admin
privileges. Are all the user permissions in order on both sides of the
desktop?

Just as a control, you may want to try a third party solution such as
CrossLoop (my choice) or GoToMyPC... I think they're both free trials.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.